SIX THINGS you need to know about MCCA for Fall (contact firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up or for more information):
1) Auditions are Tuesday, August 25, and will be done by individual Zoom meetings for CenterStage and MainStage shows. (For more information about MCCA auditions, click here)
2) Rehearsals will begin on Tuesday, September 8, and will meet on Zoom.
3) Dance and Fitness is for 5th grade through adults, and will meet for three (3) four week sessions beginning Tuesday September 8 at 5 PM - 5:25 PM. The cost for each session is $50, or you may purchase all three sessions for $140. These classes are designed to count as PE credits for home school students (not virtual public school).
Instructor: Benni Jillette
4) CenterStage (5th through 8th grades) will meet as a group at 5:30 on Tuesdays for eight (8) weeks beginning September 8. All rehearsals are virtual, and performance of Virtually Ever After will be recorded. Participation fee is $140 for the term.
Director: Benni Jillette
5) Little Starz (K - 4th grades) will perform two productions over a 12 week term beginning September 8. No audition necessary. They will meet at 5:30 PM each Tuesday via Zoom. Two fairytale plays will be chosen to highlight the talents of the students in the cast.
Director: Anna Wenger
Assistant: Rebecca Ontiveros
6) UpStage/MainStage (High School - Adult) One Act Shows. Each show will be hand-picked for the casts who audition. Rehearsal times on Tuesdays beginning September 8th will vary. Participation fee will be determined by the amount of rehearsal time for each show or group of shows. $80 - $140 participation fee.
Directors: Molly Bradshaw and Wendi Dicken